Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific chamber of the Department of Information Technology under the dominance of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, India. C-DAC is a prime R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on developing national technical capabilities ensuring refurbishing to the change in the market that are needed in areas that add up to the welfare of the country meeting the global needs. This institution of high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC strives in building talents emerging in technologies and support with its expertise and skillsets to evolute and establish products and solutions for different sectors of the economy. This C-DAC has called for various vacancies in different localities. The posts for various posts requires unique qualification. Interested candidates are appreciated to apply.
The Eligibility Criteria:
|Post||No of Vacancies||Age limit||Educational Qualification||Salary / Annum||Place of Posting|
|Senior Technical Officer||2||33||1.1st Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline and 3 years of experience. OR
I2.Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 1 year experience OR
3.1st class postgraduate degree in relevant discipline and 3 years experience Or Post- graduate degree in domain specific discipline with 3 years of experience OR
4.PhD in relevant discipline.
|Technical Officer||2||30||1.1st Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/or equivalent degree in relevant discipline OR
2.Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline OR
3.1st class Postgraduate degree in Science in relevant discipline or domain specific discipline.
|Manager (Admin)||3||40||Two years full time MBA/PG in Admin /Management / LLB / equivalent relevant professional qualification with 12 years of relevant experience in admin.||19.20 lakhs||Pune|
|Manager (Purchase)||40||Bachelor's Degree with Two years full time MBA/PG in Material Management/Finance/Operations or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 12 years of relevant post qualification experience in purchase domain. Candidates with Engineering qualification will be preferred.||19.20 lakhs||Pune|
|Admin Officer||2||35||Two years Full Time MBA in management/ HR /personnel management/ LLB/ PG in relevant professional qualification with 3 years of relevant experience in admin.||13.78 lakhs||Kolkata, Patna|
|Purchase Officer||2||35||Two years Full Time MBA/Post Graduation in Material Management or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 3 years of relevant experience.||13.78 lakhs||Patna, Trivandrum|
|Finance Officer||3||35||1.C.A. OR
2.Two years Full Time MBA in Finance/ CS/ICWA or equivalent relevant professional qualification with 3 years of relevant experience.
|13.78 lakhs||Kolkata, Patna, Silchar|
The above-mentioned qualification requires a unique skill set for various posts.
- The no. of posts/category changes based on the final assessment without any notice/notification.
- The location specified in this is only for the initial posting and they are liable to be changed to other locations subsequently.
- C-DAC reserves the right to increase or decrease the number.
Mode Of Selection:
The selection process involves screening at various levels.
- As first level of screening written test shall be conducted for the applicants that are conducted as per the norms mentioned in the online application form.
- Further screening is through the interview, group discussions and other parameters set by the organization based on the academic credentials.
- C-DAC has the rights to change the minimum qualification required for the specified posts.
- An amount of RS.500 is charged as an exercising fee which is non-refundable.
- The entities who belong to SC/ST/PWD category and women are also exempted from payment.
- The payment can be made only online by a trusted C-DAC website.
- The organization may not be responsible for unprocessed transactions.
The steps to apply for the posts:
- Strictly native Indian are accepted as competent.
- The eligible candidate should apply online through the C-DAC website.
- The applicant should have a valid e-mail id and phone number that is objected to be operative till the selection process.
- Any unfilled forms are liable to be disqualified by the organization.
- The candidate should have their employment record in the specified format.
- Any paper copy of the employer details shall not be sent to C-DAC.
- A unique identification number will be sent which is requested to be kept safe till the selection process.
The starting date for submitting the form online is 21/4/2021.
While the last date for submitting the online application is 9/05/2021.