Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL), is a Public Sector that comes under the administrative control of the Government of India (Ministry of Railways). DFCCIL has called for aspiring applications for open market recruitment through ON-LINE MODE to the posts of Junior Manager, Executive and Junior Executive in various disciplines. Under each post, there are various disciplines that require eligible qualifications.DFCCIL has allowed a numerous number of vacancies under each discipline earmarked for specific communities and ex-servicemen.DFCCIL has embarked on a standard selection process for different posts like computer-based tests, aptitude and finally personal interview. Medical test is essential for almost all the posts.
|NAME OF THE POST||NO OF VACANCIES||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
|Junior Manager (Civil)||31||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Junior Manager (Operations & BD)||77||Two (02) years MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM/PGDM in Marketing/Business Operation/Customer Relation/Finance.|
|Junior Manager (Mechanical)||3||Bachelor’s Engineering Degree in Mechanical /Electrical/Mechatronics/Industrial/Productio
|Executive (Civil)||73||Diploma (3 years) in CiviCivil(Transportation)/ Civil (Construction Technology)/ (Public Health)/ Civil.|
|Executive (Electrical)||42||Diploma (3 years) in Electrical / Electronics/Power Supply/ Instrumentation andControl/ Industrial Electronics/Electronic Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/Digital Electronics/Power Electronics.|
|Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||87||Diploma (3 years) in Electrical/Electronics/ Microprocessor/TVEngineering/Fiber Optic Communication/Telecommunication/ Communication/Sound & TV Engineering/ IndustrialControl/ ElectronicInstrumentation/
Industrial Electronics/ AppliedElectronics/ Digital Electronics/ PowerElectronics/ Information Science &Technology/ Computer Application/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology .
|Executive (Operations & BD)||237||Any Graduation|
|Executive (Mechanical)||3||Diploma (3 years) in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Manufacturing/ Mechatronics/Production Engg./ Automobile/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering.|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)||135|| Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in
aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year duration Course Completed Act.Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCV/NCVT in the trade of Electrical/Electrician/Wireman/Electronics.
|Junior Executive (Signal & Telecommunication)||147||Matriculation with not less than 60% marks
in aggregate plus minimum 2 year
duration Course Completed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT in the trade of Electronics/Communication/ Information
Technology/ TV & Radio/ ElectronicInstrumentation/ Industrial Electronics/Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/Power Electronics/ Computer/ ComputerNetworking/ Data Networking.
|Junior Executive (Operations & BD)||225||Matriculation with not less than 60% marks
in aggregate plus minimum 02 (two) year
duration Course Completed Act.Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT or graduate in any discipline.
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)||14||Matriculation with not less than 60% marks in aggregate plus minimum 2-year duration Course Completed. Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by
SCVT/ NCVT in the trade of Fitter/Electrician/Motor
Mechanic/Electronics & Instrumentation.
All the above qualification requires 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute.
The pay scale for various positions are as follows:
Junior Executive - Rs.25,000 - Rs.68,000.
Executive - Rs.30,000 - Rs.1,20,000.
Junior Manager-Rs.50,000 - Rs.1,60,000.
DDIFCl has set up different selection exercise for various posts.
|COMPUTER-BASED TESTS||COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST||INTERVIEW|
Junior Manager, Junior Manager (Operations & BD) ,Junior Manager (Mechanical) ,Executive (Civil),Executive (Electrical) , Executive (Signal & Telecommunication),Executive (Operations & BD) ,Executive (Mechanical),jr.Executive (Electrical),Jr. Executive (Signal & Telecommunication),Jr. Executive (Operations & BD),Jr. Executive (Mechanical).
Executive (Operations & BD)
|Junior Manager, Junior Manager (Operations & BD) , Junior Manager (Mechanical)|
- It is important to note that there will be negative marking and marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
- Computer-Based Tests will be objective types.
- The questions will be only in English and Hindi.
- Candidates shall make use of the question paper pattern in the website www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in
- After the screening procedures, the shortlisted aspirants will be called for document verification.
- It is mandatory for the selected aspirants to undergo medical test according to the norms of the Indian Railway Medical.
- Candidates can go through the manual Here.
Norms to apply:
- Aspirants can apply for the post only by online.
- The Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and phone number.
- A unique registration number, password, admit card for the online test or any means of communication by DFCCIL will be only through the registered e-mail.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to maintain the registered mobile number and e-mail id till the screening process.
|LEVEL||AGE LIMIT (IN YEARS)|
|Junior Manager (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.1000.00|
|Jr. Executive (UR/OBC-NCL/EWS)||Rs.700.00|
- The examination fee is excused for SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- They have to indicate their SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman category in the application form while uploading their certificate.
- It is important to note that the examination fee is non-refundable.
- The payments can be made only in online.
The opening date for online registration is 24/04/2021.
The closing date for online registration is 23/05/2021.
For further details and to apply online Visit Here.