India's One of the leading private sector banks, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. invites e-applications for the following job on a contract basis for a duration of 1 year working at at our
Information Technology Department.Please read all the descriptions, details, and other instructions very carefully.
In the latest Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd job notification 2021 , the Bank has mentioned the various job vacancies for the post of Deputy General Manager. Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed Engineering Graduate / MCA in the required subjects are only eligible to apply. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs.1,25,000 per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 11.01.2021.
Age limit for applying :
50 years and above.
AGMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks with exceptional experience in IT field at least for a period of 2 years in the cadre
Candidate should have exceptional experience in Information Technology field with atleast 5 years of minimum experience and should have practical experience in a Bank in Core Banking environment
The following enclosures to be uploaded alongwith the e-application
- Self-attested photo copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet/Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate.
- Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter.
Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate
The steps to apply for the posts :
- Visit the Official site of https://www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/ Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
Important Dates :
The starting date for submitting the form online is 30.12.2020
While the last date for submitting the online application is 11.01.2021