In the latest Eastern Railway advertisement 2021, the railway has mentioned the various job vacancies for the post of Lab Assistant, Staff Nurse and Pharmacist. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. All the interested candidates can apply online by 27/04/2021. The screening test will be done on 30/04/2021.
Railway para-medical staff below 65 years, born after 01/10/1956 are eligible
Terms & Conditions:
- Retired Railway staff participation shall be purely temporary until 30.09.2021 or until the availability is received from the Railway Board, wherever before.
- Applicant should not have been Removed/Dismissed/Compulsorily retired from Railway. Service as a measure of punishment or voluntarily retired from Railway service.
- Where a report is made against the reemployed employee by the Controlling Authority during a re-engagement, the re-engaged employee shall be immediately disengaged without notice.
- The monthly remuneration of a retired employee being re-engaged will be determined by reducing Pension from his/her last pay drawn (i.e. Basic Pay + DA.). Payment will be made strictly on a no-work- no-pay basis.
Below Documents should be attested with the application:
- Service Certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
- First Page of Bank's Pass Book indicating A/C. No. & IFSC No.
- AADHAR Card
- PAN Card
- 3 Passport Size Photograph