In the latest Energy Efficiency Services Limited, a joint venture of PSUs of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India Recruitment 2021 notice, the company has mentioned the job vacancy for the post Director(Finance). The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs. 1,50,000 - Rs.3,0,0000/- per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 20/05/2021.
Table of Contents
The applicant should have a good academic record and be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/Full Time MBA (Finance)/Full Time PGDM (Finance) or equivalent.
- Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors.
- He /She is overall in charge of Finance of the EESL group of companies and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof. He/she will also coordinate closely with the CFOs of JVs/Subsidiaries of EESL Group for smooth coordination.
Maximum Age Limit
3 years of residual service from the date of the vacancy to the date of retirement, i.e. 60 years
Experience and Eligibility
- Applicants must have a total of 24 years of post-graduate experience in finance management, accounting, budgetary control, international finance, working capital management, resource mobilisation, and other related areas in a large, reputable organisation.
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE).
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services.
- State Public Sector Enterprise/State Government
- Private Sector
- Applicants from Central Govt. / All India Services holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union holding a post of the level of Brigadier in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force.
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE)/State Government should be at Board level or immediately below the Board level position.
- Applicants from Private Sector should be at Board level position or immediately below the Board level position.
Terms & Conditions
- Only Indian Nationals within the prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply.
- Although the position is based are at Corporate Office, Delhi, however, the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India/abroad depending on the exigency of work.
- Before applying, the candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- All eligibility qualifications should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
How To Apply
- Visit the Official site of EESL
- Apply online by filling in the application form
- Candidates are required to upload a recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature and resume.
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
|Start date for Online Registration of Application||21/04/2021|
|Last date for Online Registration and submission of applications||20/05/2021|