India's One of the leading private sector banks, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. invites e-applications for the following job on a contract basis for a duration of 1 year working at at our
Information Technology Department.Please read all the descriptions, details, and other instructions very carefully.
In the latest Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd job notification 2021 , the Bank has mentioned the various job vacancies for the post of General Manager. Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed MCA or MSc in the required subjects are only eligible to apply. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs.1,40,000 per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 11.01.2021.
Age limit for applying :
50 years and above.
GMs / DGMs in Public / Private Sector scheduled commercial banks
15 years of experience in IT field is mandatory. The candidate should have worked in Banking-IT related areas / projects involving IT Policy and Planning / Financial Networks and Applications / Financial Information Systems / Cyber Security Technologies / Payment Technologies, etc. of which 5 years should be at Senior Management Level.
The following enclosures to be uploaded alongwith the e-application
- Self-attested photo copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet/Transfer Certificate for age proof.
- Self-attested photo copy of Degree Certificate.
- Experience certificate/s and Relieving Letter.
Any information found to be wrong or any candidate found ineligible at any stage of the process or later will result in disqualification of the candidate
The steps to apply for the posts :
- Visit the Official site of https://www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/ Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
Important Dates :
The starting date for submitting the form online is 30.12.2020
While the last date for submitting the online application is 11.01.2021