Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) 2,443 Vacancies have been announced on indiapost.gov.in by the Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Committee by the central govt. Eligible candidates can go through indiapost.gov.in Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment Notice 2021 to know and understand more about Karnataka Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Belgaum Recruitment 2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria on their own may apply the online recruitment process given below following the Karnataka Postal Circle 2021 recruitment process.
Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown in the each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
|1||BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)|
|2||ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)|
Time Related Continuity Allowance(TRCA) :
The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
Note: TRCA is the Time Related Continuity Allowance for the employees of Grameen Dak Sevak of India Post. As GDS are not regular employees, they are not covered by the Central Government's pay revision commissions.
Branch Postmaster (BPM)
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2||Rs. 14500/- Per Month|
Asst Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevaks :
|Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1||Rs. 10000/- Per Month|
|Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2||Rs. 12000/- Per Month|
Age limit for applying :
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Educational Qualification :
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language :
The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- Basic Computer Training :
This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Fee of application :
- Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.
- Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India. Names of the offices are available in the website http://appost.in/gdsonline.
The applicant can also pay the fee through online mode of payment using the URL provided in the Home page. All recognized Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking facility can be availed for this purpose. Charges applicable for usage of Debit/Credit cards and net banking as per the rules from time to time will be levied to the candidates
SELECTION CRITERIA :
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
The steps & Instructions to apply for the posts :
- Candidates must ensure to go through the notification and instructions thoroughly and understood well before registering himself for applying online.
- Candidate has to ensure himself that he is eligible by all respects for the Circle/Post he selected.
- Candidates need not submit any physical application. It should also be noted that any application is physical sent stating that the application could not be uploaded, it will not be processed.
Application submission :
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021
Important Dates :
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
- Application online Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
Application online Submission End Date: 20/01/2021