In the latest ICAR notification, the organization has mentioned the job vacancies for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed M.SC in the required subjects are only eligible to apply. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the Walk-In and Online interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA per month. All the interested candidates may appear for the interview either online or offline on 10the May 2021 at 10:30 AM
Interested candidates can send an advance copy of the application to the below address
Principal Scientist & PI
ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources
Resources, Post Bag No.2491, H.A. Farm post,
Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bangalore - 560024
- M.SC in Agri. Entomology / Zoology / Biotechnology / Any other relevant subjects under life sciences
- The Candidates should possess either NET or GATE certificate/qualification or equivalent
- Knowledge of handling arthropod and gastropod especially molluscs, their collection and processing along with the molecular characterization of arthropod and gastropods.
The age should be maximum of 35 years for male and 40 years for female and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC is applicable as per the government of India.
- Do not send your original certificates along with the application.
- Do not send a soft copy of the application by email.
- No Call letters will be issued.
- Later arrival (after 10:30 AM) of applicants for the interview will be considered as ABSENT
|Last Date||10the May 2021 at 10:30 AM|
|Mode Of Application||Walk-in and Online|