Table of Contents
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research in Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by India's Ministry of Education to promote high-quality science education and research.
In the latest IISER Pune job notification 2021, the premier autonomous Institution has mentioned the job vacancies for the post of Research Associate(RA). Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline dealing with evolutionary questions during their Ph.D. are eligible. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held online and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by April 30, 2021.
- RA - Not more than 35 years as on the last date of application
- SRF - Not more than 32 years as on the last date of application
Tenure of the appointment
Initially for a six-month period, with the possibility of an extension based on the incumbent's performance and the project's continuation.
Minimum Educational Qualification & Experience
- Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or a related field in which they worked on evolutionary issues during their Ph.D.
- Candidates who have submitted their thesis but have not yet had it defended are also encouraged to apply.
- The ideal candidate will have worked on evolutionary questions at the organismal level.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities/Institutions
- An appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
How to Apply
- On or before April 30, 2021, interested candidates should complete an online application form by clicking here to apply. This form necessitates the use of a Gmail account by the candidate.
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process, along with the date and time of the interview, will be posted on the institute website below this advertisement, and the shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail only. As a result, please include an active mobile phone number and email address in the application form. The interviews will take place online.
- Recent passport photos and photocopies are collected and verified at an appropriate level of relevant certificates and further testimonials for supporting age, qualification, experience, etc.
|Application form Online||Click here|
|Last Date||05.00 PM on April 30, 2021|