In the latest IIT, Mandi vacancy notification, the institute has mentioned the various job vacancies for the post of Technical Officer, Sports Officer, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer(Civil), Junior Laboratory Assistant & Junior Assistant. Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech, Master's Degree and Diploma in the required subjects are only eligible to apply. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. All the interested candidates can apply online by June 4th, 2021.
- Technical Officer ↔️ 01
- Sports Officer ↔️ 01
- Junior Technical Superintendent ↔️ 05
- Junior Superintendent ↔️ 07
- Junior Engineer ↔️ 03
- Junior Laboratory Assistant ↔️ 14
- Junior Assistant ↔️ 12
Total 43 vacancies available
- Technical Officer ↔️ 40 years
- Sports Officer ↔️ 40 years
- Junior Technical Superintendent ↔️ 35 years
- Junior Superintendent ↔️ 35 years
- Junior Engineer ↔️ 35 years
- Junior Laboratory Assistant ↔️ 30 years
- Junior Assistant ↔️ 30 years
- Technical Officer ↔️ L-10:(₹56,100-1,77,500)
- Sports Officer ↔️ L-10:(₹56,100-1,77,500)
- Junior Technical Superintendent ↔️ L-6:(₹35,400-1,12,400)
- Junior Superintendent ↔️ L-6:(₹35,400-1,12,400)
- Junior Engineer ↔️ L-6:(₹35,400-1,12,400)
- Junior Laboratory Assistant ↔️ L-4:(₹25,500-81,100)
- Junior Assistant ↔️ L-3:(₹21,700-69,100)
- Technical Officer ↔️ B.E./B.Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5 years relevant experience or M.Tech. in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 1 year experience in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record.
- Sports Officer ↔️ Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) with a consistently good academic record.
- Junior Technical Superintendent ↔️ First class Bachelor’s (Honours) Degree in Sciences in a relevant subject (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) or equivalent grade from a recognized
University/Institute with minimum 5 years of experience.
- Junior Superintendent ↔️ Bachelor Degree (Min. 55% marks) with 8 years relevant experience.
- Junior Engineer ↔️ Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering + 01 year relevant experience
- Junior Laboratory Assistant (Technical) ↔️ Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline (Computer/Electrical/Electronics) of 3 years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant ↔️ Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline (Electrical & Electronics/Instrumental /Electrical/ Mechanical) of 3 years duration from a recognized Polytechnic/Institute
- Junior Assistant ↔️ Bachelor’s Degree (Min. 55% marks) with knowledge of computer applications. With at least 1 year of relevant experience.
A female/SC/ST and persons with disabilities are not required to pay the application fee (PwD). If however, candidates for the category SC/ST apply to Unreserved posts, their requests are only submitted with the prescribed fee of rs. 100/-. If this is not achieved, the request will be rejected outright.
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Last Date||04.06.2021, 17:00 hrs (IST)|