In the latest Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited notification, the Corporation has mentioned the various job vacancies for the post of Instrument Mechanic. Under the job notification of 2020, all the candidates who have completed Full Time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized university duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester .The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs. 26000-56600 -/ per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 19/01/2021.
Name of the required post :
Age limit for applying :
For Unreserved Category : 35 years and
For Reserved & EWS Category : 40 years
(On the date of 30.12.2020)
Fee of application :
- Rs.500.00 (Inclusive of GST) for UR, SEBC&EWS candidates.
Rs.250.00 (Inclusive of GST) for ST&SC candidates.
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or
ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be
- Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit
Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be
adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order,
Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
Stages of Recruitment Process :
- On-line Application
- On-line Exam (Examination Centers will be in all over Gujarat)
- After completion of the Exam, the candidates can view provisional
Question/Answer Key and if any objection, the same can be raised on
payment of Fees within 3 days on publishing the same.
- If any objections are received, same will be put up before subject experts
- Upon completion of above, the result and provisional merit list along
with final answer key will be published on our website www.gsecl.in
- The candidates will be called for documents verification and preemployment medical examination considering the vacancies and roster
position. Intimation in this regard shall be given on their registered mail
- Final selection list will be prepared and appointment orders shall be
issued to eligible candidates accordingly
COVID-19 Guidelines to be followed while coming for On-line exam:
All Candidates must have to follow the guidelines of GoG & GoI for social
distancing & other pertaining to COVID-19 which is published from time to
time by Government.