Cement Corporation of India Limited is a profit-making public sector undertaking of the central government
Employed in the production and marketing of cement. His vision of emerging as one of the finest cement
Companies are committed to contributing to the economy and increasing stakeholder value.
Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] applicants.
Read in conjunction with Apprenticeships for commercial apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act- 1961
1992 Rules. A total of 100 [one hundred] vacancies according to the distribution of vacancy information provided
|Welder [Gas & Electric]||10|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||6|
Reservation of vacancies:
- SC/ST, EWS and OBC [NCL] : Vacancies for SC/ST, EWS & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in
accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- For Physically Handicapped : 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance
with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
- Qualification : Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS
candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade
with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Age: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 20.01.2021. Relaxation in upper age limits as
per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
- Previous Training : Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing
Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial
organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
Payment of Stipend to Apprentices:
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices
shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks
obtained in Matric & ITI marks
Selected candidates will have to make their own arrangements for
accommodation during Apprenticeship period.
Typed applications given full details as per the prescribed ‘Format’ available in CCI website
The applications should be accompanied by Xerox copy of:
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm. Dully filled in prescribed application complete in
all respect along with all required documents should be sent through SPEED POST ONLY on or before
20.01.2021 and addressed to The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur
Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana – 501158, Applications received after due date and incomplete
applications will be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained