In the latest State bank of india notification, the Bank has mentioned the various job vacancies
for the post of Manager (Network Security Specialist). Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who
have completed Master’s Degree in the required subjects are only eligible to apply. The desired
candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the
candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs. 51,490 per month. All
the interested candidates can apply online by 11.01.2021
Age limit for applying :
It is maximum 45 years with the age relaxation given by the Government at times.
Fee of Application :
- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is Rs 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ OBC/EWS candidates (Nil for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
- If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
The steps to apply for the posts :
- Visit the Official site of https://bank.sbi/web/careers
- Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
The starting date for submitting the form online is 22.12.2020
While the last date for submitting the online application is 11.01.2021