The National Institute of Biologicals has announced the job vacancies for the position of Assistant I, II & Junior Hindi Translator. Under the Job notification 2021, all applicants who have Passed 12th or Graduate Master Degree in the subjects required are only eligible to apply.
The desired candidates are selected under direct recruitment basis. The candidates selected to get salary pay (Pay Matrix Level) Upto of Rs. 1,12,400 per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 2nd February 2021.
No. Job Vacancies :
|S.no||Posts||Max Age.||No.of Post||Scale of pay|
|1||Assistant-I||30 Year||5||Pay Matrix Level-4 Rs.25500-81100/-|
|2||Assistant-II||27 year||5||Pay Matrix Level-2 Rs.19000-63200/-|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||30 Year||1||Pay Matrix Level-6 Rs.35400-112400|
Eligibility criteria :
|S.no||Posts||Eligibility / Educational qualification|
|1||Assistant-I||12th Class pass with 60% marks with Science subject from a recognized Board or University|
|2||Assistant-II||12th Class pass with 50% marks with Arts Commerce/Science subject from a recognized Board or University|
|3||Junior Hindi Translator||Master degree with 60% marks from a recognized University in Hindi/English as main subject at degree level|
Note : For Assistant-I & II Candidate with Bachelor degree & professional Certificate in HR/MM/Accounts with Computer Science/IT will be preferred.
- Applicants with the required qualifications and experience for the post applied for will be required to participate in the written & skill test.
General Information & How to Apply :
- Application giving particulars as per the prescribed format with a passport size photograph on the application at the space indicated with attested copies of certificates should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare) A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area Noida U.P. 201 309.
- The details of eligibility for each post, i.e., Age limit, Educational Qualification, Experience and other requirement are available on NIB website www.nib.qov.in.
- Attested copies of the caste certificate as per the prescribed format of Govt. of India order shall be attached with the application.
- The prescribed application format is also available & can be downloaded from the website www.nib.qov.in.
- The last date for submission of application shall be 02-02-2021.