The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. is looking for two Legal Assistants to work in their Legal Department. Applications are being accepted for contract Legal Assistants for a period of two (2) years, which may be extended by a period of six (6) months at the sole discretion of the Corporation.
LLB (3 to 5 years of law courses) of recognised college/university in India with at least 55% of marks in total.
Maximum 30 years, upper age limit as of 01.04.2021.
Consolidated emolument of Rs 20,000/- per month will be paid. A conveyance allowance of Rs 5,000/-per month will be also be paid to the Legal Assistants for discharge of official duty.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications, age, and any other criteria that have been specified. In the event of a large number of applications, the Company reserves the right to select a small number of candidates for an interview from among those who are qualified.
How to apply
- Visit the Official site of SCI
- Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Send updated resume(PDF Format Only) via email [email protected] with subject as "Application For Legal Assistants on Contract"
- Attach the following documents
- LLB degree Marksheets/Certificates (All Semesters)
- Work Experience certificates (if any) for the years as mentioned in the application form.
- Training completion certificates (if any).
- Date of Birth proof like Aadhar card/Pan card/Voter/Birth Certificate etc
|Mode Of Application||Online|