High Court of Gujarat invites 'Online Application' from eligible candidates. The vacancies of English Stenographer Grade II, in the Pay Matrix of Rs.39,900 - Rs.1,26,600/- plus usual allowances as per the rules.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- Graduate from recognized University.
- Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- A Candidate must possess a certificate regarding basic knowledge of computer as prescribed by the State Government from time to time.
(of Gujarat Origin ONLY)
|Differently Abled Persons (PH)||10|
|ExServicemen||Actual service rendered + 3 Years|
|Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other High Court||05 Years
to the extent of an equal number of years for
which service has been put in by him/her,
whichever is less.
- The list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the stenography/skill test and written tests by the candidates.
- The Wait List would consist of no more than 20% of the Notified Vacancies in each category and would be active during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
- The Select List and Wait List will be in effect for 2 (Two) Years from the date of publication or until the publication of a new List(s), whichever comes first. However, if the number of vacancies in a given year is not significantly greater than the number of Candidates remaining on the existing Select List / Wait List, the High Court may extend the period of such Select List / Wait List for a period not exceeding one year in order to fill such vacancies from the said Select List / Wait List.
- Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the specified time limit forfeits his/her right to appointment, and the High Court will operate the Select List / Wait List, as appropriate.
- The High Court reserves the right to adopt the appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidate at any stage.
- The Select List / Wait List will be available on the High Court website as well as the HCOJAS Portal.
The candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions herein before filling out the ‘Online Application'. He/she should ensure that he/she meets all of the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the information provided by him/her is true and correct in all respects.
If it is discovered at any stage of the Recruitment Process, including before Appointment, that a Candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria/norms and/or has suppressed, twisted, or truncated any material facts, his/her Candidature may be cancelled.
The candidate should have a mobile "registered" number of his/her own/family member, and the same mobile number is to be kept active during the whole recruitment process, given that SMS alerts on the mobile numbers recorded in the online application are also likely to be sent for the various tests.
For uploading the same at an appropriate space in the Online Application, the applicant should scan his/her photograph with 5 c.m. height and 3.6 c.m. width (15 kb) and signature having a height (2.5 c.m.) and a width of 7.5 c.m. (15 kb) in the format JPG.
How To Apply:
- Visit the Official site of HCOJAS Portal
- Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
Closing date for submitting Online Application 04/05/2021 (23:59 hours)