POWER GRID is one of the worlds largest transmission services and the Maharatna Enterprise of the Government of India, with the mandate to plan, coordinate, supervise and control the entire Inter-State Transmission System transmission business.
In the latest Power Grid Of India notification, the company has mentioned the job vacancies for the post of Executive Trainee(Law). Under the job notification of 2021, all the candidates who have completed LLB are only eligible to apply. The desired candidates are selected based on merit. Firstly, the interview is being held and then the candidate is selected. The candidates selected to get salary pay of Rs.60,000 - Rs.1,80,000/-per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by May 31, 2021.
- Age Limit
28 years as on 31.05.2021
- Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University.
- Final Year / Semester students of academic session 2020-21, who expect their results by 31.08.2021 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/ years up to pre-final examination while applying.
- Interested & eligible candidates will have to appear for the Common Law Admission Test - CLAT 2021 applicable for admission to Post-Graduation Courses. Candidates obtaining the minimum qualifying marks shall only be eligible for the next stage of selection.
- Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Group Discussion / Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- Candidates who qualify in the Personal Interview will only be adjudged suitable for empanelment.
|Marks in CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to LLM/ PG)||85%|
- The Application fee for applying PGCIL Recruitment 2021 is Rs. 500/-
- The Application fee is paid only online.
Service Agreement Bond
The selected candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond to successfully complete the prescribed training period and thereafter serve the organization for at least three years. The amount of the bond is INR 5,00,000/- for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates and INR 2,50,000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates, plus applicable taxes.
The steps to apply for the posts
- Visit the Official site of POWERGRID
- Apply online by filling in the application form
- Fill everything in the prescribed format by attaching the necessary documents
- Keep the print out of the E receipt for any kind of future use.
|Start of CLAT Registration||1st January 2021|
|Closing date for submission of online application||31st March 2021|
|POWERGRID / CTU||Commencement of Online Submission of Application||1st May 2021|
|POWERGRID / CTU||Last date for Online submission of Application||31st May 2021|
|POWERGRID / CTU||Cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit||31st May 2021|
|Last Date||31st May 2021|