The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the Job vacancies for the position of Manager (Retail Products) . All applicants who have a full-time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and a full-time BE/ B.Tech degree in any stream in the subjects required are only eligible to apply under the Job Notification 2021. The selection of applicants will be based on a short list and an interview Basis. The candidates selected to get salary pay ( MMGS-III ) Upto of Rs .63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230 per month. All the interested candidates can apply online by 12th February 2021.
No. Job Vacancies for SBI Manager (Retail Products) Recruitment 2021 :
|MANAGER (RETAIL PRODUCTS)
(For Personal, Gold, Car & Two Wheeler, Education
and Consumer Durable Loans)
- As of 31st August 2020, the age limit is 25 to 35 years.
- Basic Qualification: Full time MBA/ PGDM or Post Graduate Management degree and full time BE/ B Tech in any stream.
Post Basic Qualification Work Experience :
- Minimum 48 months experience as an Executive in Supervisory/ Management role in Scheduled Commercial Bank in product development in the Retail Financial domain (Personal,Gold,Car &Two Wheeler,Education and Consumer Durable Loans).
- Experience in working directly with development/ functional teams will be preferred.
- To monitor the performance of the products being handled, track best practices in the industry and explore solutions relevant to the Bank vis-a-vis competitors.
- To develop new products and review / modify existing product with a view to increase profitability of the Bank.
- To strategize and implement business and promotional activities.
- To manage day to day fuctioning of alternate channels for delivery of loans.
- To handle regulatory and security related issues related to the loan product.
- To liaise within various departments of the Bank to ensure smooth and timely rollout of products.
- To monitor, track and organize all required SOP, manual, e-circular, e-lessons for proposed new products.
KRA (key result area):
- Manage the new product offerings from design to development to launch.
- Identify customer challenges and translate that into functional and technology requirements
- Build a customer and channel connect through direct interactions, informal surveys to gather insights
- Keep track of best practices in the industry and innovative offerings of the Competitors for retail loans
- Drive usage and revenue numbers through product initiatives
Remuneration / Salary Pay :
- The grade is Middle Grade Management Scale III (MMGS III) with Pay Scale of Rs .63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230
- Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs 750/ (Seven Hundred Fifty only). - for General/ OBC/EWS candidates
- Zero for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Steps to Apply :
- Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
- Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature.
- Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under 'How to Apply').
- When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Important Dates :
- Online Verification of Application and Online Payment of Fees: 22.01.2021 to 12.02.2021