Applications are invited on job contract basis for the following level of Consultants in ATM Discipline at IATS Centre, Airports Authority of India, Chennai
|Sl.No.||Level of Consultants||No. of Consultant|
- Professionals from Aviation Sector having necessary experience in relevant field.
- Retired officials having relevant experience are also eligible to apply.
- One month cooling period is required after superannuation. Thus, the applicant should have completed atleast one month from the date of superannuation, i.e., as on the date of notification (07.01.2021).
- In case of retired official, vigilance / disciplinary clearance should have been obtained at the time of retirement. In this regard, the retired official has to submit supporting document from his previous organization.
- Retired non-commissioned officers from Defence / Para-military forces possessing requisite experience are eligible to apply for Jr. Consultant level.
- No criminal case should be pending against the applicant and this has to be self-certified.
Qualification/ Experience :
Retired PSU employee from E8 level (General Manager) and equivalent from Central Govt. / State Govt. / Defence / Paramilitary forces /Employees of
reputed organisations having minimum 15 years of ATC experience in procedural and surveillance environment and should have handled
activities related with latest ATS procedures, practices and administrative functions.
Monthly Remuneration (Inclusive of all) :
- The retired applicants should be medically fit and age should not be more than 70 years and he/she can serve as a consultant maximum upto the age of 70 years.
SELECTION CRITERION :
- Application of the candidates will be assessed for the post applied based on eligibility and their candidature will be liable to be rejected, if not found eligible.
- The mode of selection will be interview and the final selection would be subject to the outcome of interview marks and overall merit ranking.
- Interested candidates may send their application (in sealed envelope) in the enclosed format (Annexure-I & Annexure-II) and on the top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned /marked as Application for Sr.Consultant / Jr. Consultant in ATM Discipline at IATS Centre, Chennai.
- The duly filled and signed application for the above Consultant post should reach the following address by Speed Post on or before 28.01.2021 positively.The applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
Important Dates :
- Last date of submission of the application form: 28 January 2021