The Indian Postal Service has released public advertisements to fill the 16 vacancies on the post of Staffing Car Driver in the year 2021. If you find you fit the qualifications to apply, you can go through the indiapost.gov.in India Post recruitment notice 2021 to know more about the India Post Staff Car Driver Mumbai recruitment 2021. To apply for the upcoming India Post Recruitment 2021, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria by following India Post Recruitment apply online process below.
The Eligibility criteria for Staff Car Driver post :
From amongst the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees in Pay Band — 1, Rs. 5200-Rs. 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 (Level 1 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC) in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving Licence (DL) for light and heavy Motor vehicles.
Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel:
From officials holding the post of Dispatch Rider on regular basis or regular Group C employees in Pay Band - 1, Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800 (Level 1 in the Pay Matrix as per CPC) who fulfil the necessary qualifications prescribed as under:
- Possession of a valid Driving Licence for light and heavy motor vehicles
- Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Experience of Driving Light and Heavy motor vehicle for at least three years
- Pass in Standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
The Armed Forces Personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications prescribed shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces; thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation/absorption:
Rs.19,900 (Level 2 in the Pay Matrix as per 7“ CPC). Pay will be regulated as per rules.
Age limit for applying :
Not exceeding 56 years.
The steps to apply for the posts :
Application (in duplicate) only in the prescribed proforma of the eligible candidates whose services can be spared immediately on selection, together with the certificate from the Forwarding Authority along with the following documents:
- Integrity certificate
- List of major/ minor penalties imposed if any, on the official during the last 10 years; (if no penalty has been imposed a "Nil" certificate should be enclosed)
- Vigilance clearance certificate.
- Attested photocopies of the ACRs for the last five years (2015-16 to 2019-20) (attested on each page by a Gazetted officer) (wherever applicable)
Important Dates :
The last date for submitting the application is on or before 15 February 2021