The Kendriya Vidyalaya Kodagu, Madikeri has invited the Applicant for the following Post PRT -Primary Teachers & TGT - Trained Graduate teachers.
Educational Requirements for Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) :
- Bachelor's degree with at least 50% marks in the degree in concerned subjects.
- B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized university
- Have the ability to teach both in Hindi and English
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Must have cleared the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the CBSE as per the guidelines of NCTE.
The following are the elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects to have been studied at graduation level :
(a) TGT -English ( English should be the subject in all the three years)
(b) TGT- Hindi( Hindi should be a subject in all the three years)
(c) TGT- Sanskrit (Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years)
(d) TGT- Social Science ( Any two subjects; History, Geography, Economics, and Political Science of which one must be either History or Geography)
(e) TGT- Science ( subjects should be Botany, Chemistry, Zoology)
(f) TGT- Maths ( Graduate with mathematics with any two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics)
1.Yoga Instructor (Vocational)- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university with a minimum of 3 months Yoga Diploma Certificate.
2. Sports Coach ( Kabaddi or Taekwondo)- Candidate should have B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed or diploma or should have participated in the National or State Level in Kabaddi or Taekwondo competitions with a good track.
Remuneration- A consolidated payment of Rs. 21,250/- per month will be paid. For both the posts, the working time will be the same as that of regular teachers. No payment will be given for summer/Autumn/Winter breaks.
3. Data Entry Operator- DCAor equivalent with minimum typing speed of 40 wpm. Hindi knowledge is essential and should have experience of 6 months in the typing area.
Remuneration- A consolidated payment of Rs. 15,678/- per month will be paid. No vacation payments will be paid during breaks.
Eligible candidates can check the details on the website and apply for the posts.
All the candidates would get a Consolidated Payment of Rs. 26,250/- per month. No other allowances are given. No payment will be given for vacations either during summer/autumn/winter break. The working hours will be the same as that of regular teachers. Payment will be calculated on a pro-rata basis if the candidate remains absent on a working day.
Instructions to Candidates :
The posts are purely temporary on contractual basis subject to the vacancies available
The date of walk-in-interview is on 12.02.2021(Friday) :
- Registration closes at 10.00 Am
- The candidates have to attend the interview with all the original certificates and other relevant certificates.
- The documents to be produced at the time of interview for verification
- The application form is available on the website www.kodagu.kvs.ac.in
- The application form can be downloaded from the website and duly filled in.
- Xerox copies of all the testimonials should be attached with the application form and submitted at the time of interview.
- Before applying to visit the website and read all the instructions for the given post and the application.