Trivandrum International School is seeking a System Administrator for software maintenance, hardware upgrades, and network management.
- Install and configure the hardware and software.
- Administer and maintain network servers and devices.
- Set up accounts and workstations.
- Keep an eye on performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Deal with problems and manage outages.
- To ensure security, provide the necessary access controls and backups.
- Software is often updated when improvements are needed.
- Apply new knowledge to train your staff on new technologies.
- Established experience as a Network Administrator, System Administrator or similar position.
- Databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management experience.
- Device protection awareness (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and backup/recovery of data.
- Familiarity with different platforms and operating systems.
- Resourcefulness and aptitude for problem-solving.
- Outstanding skills in communication.
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or related fields; technical certification is a plus (e.g. 8. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA))
Trivandrum International School,
Edackode P O, Korani, Trivandrum-695 104,