Bank of India Recruitment 2022
0 job found
The latest Bank of India Recruitment is out for the interested candidates finding all the details on the official site. Further, for all positions of Clerk PO and other vacancies for 2021 check out the Bank of India website. This is a good opportunity for job seekers wishing to get Bank jobs. With the latest information provided by the Bank of India Notification 2021 to fill the Supervisor, PO vacancies, Clerk, etc.
All the bankers present in India are free to apply for the Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Get all the job openings for various BOI vacancies in 2021. Make sure of reading all the details completely so that you don't make any mistakes.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the selection process for BOI?
The candidates are shortlisted based on an online test, Group Discussion. At last, comes the Interview round which is the most important one. The merit list of the candidates is based on the personal interview carrying 100 marks. The final selection is done based on the merit list only.
What is the application fee for BOI recruitment 2021?
All the candidates belonging to the General Category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 850. While SC/ST has to pay Rs. 175. The candidates can visit the official site of BOI for making the payment. The mode of payment is online using a Debit or credit card. Net Banking is also allowed for the same.
How to apply for BOI recruitment?
1. The candidates have to carefully read the details on the official website.
2. If you have an online vacancy, click on the official website or the link.
3. Register yourself by filling in all the personal details like education, fees, etc.
4. Upload your correct photograph along with your signature.
5. If it is an offline vacancy you are filling, give all your details correctly, and attach the documents.
6. Send the required details to the given address via normal post or speed post.
7. If it is online, pay the fees using your Debit or credit card.
8. Check the website for any updates on the Admit card and Exam date.
What is the minimum educational qualification to apply online for the BOI Security officer and Fire Officer?
The candidate has to be a graduate from a recognized University or equivalent to the one. He must have a certificate in computer course for a minimum of 3 months. Or if he has a related paper in any one of the subjects, at graduation level or even afterward.
What is the work experience the candidate must possess?
1. The candidate should be an officer with a minimum of 5 years of service in the Commissioned Service or the Navy/Army or Airforce.
2. The candidate should be a rank of a police officer or not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years' service.
What are the important dates for recruitment?
The opening date of the online application was September 16 to the closing date being September 30.