How to make money by selling Ebooks online - 10 best practices are listed below
May 8, 2021
Table of Contents
- What do you understand about Ebooks?
- Methods of making money online by selling e-books:
- Lead Generation:
- Free Marketing and Exposure:
- Building your email list and increasing social followers:
- Selling your products and services:
- Promote associated products or offers:
- Get tons of book reviews:
- Get Amazon for promoting your book:
- Quick and easy search engine rankings:
- Attract lifelong fans:
The internet has changed various things in our world. In this growing world, slow letters are replaced with email. We prefer using Skype rather than draining our money over far-reaching phone calls and prefer to shop on Amazon rather than taking the pain of going to the local shopping mall and dealing with the heavy crowd. On the flip edge of that, as the internet using entrepreneurs, we utilize email for the advertising of our products and services, use Skype for attending or conducting meetings, and can earn a persistent selling on Amazon.com and that’s just a small glimpse of all the benefits we enjoy and all thanks to the internet for that. One of the substantial disrupted firms and one of those that impart a great path for making money through online mode for an individual entrepreneur is by publishing a book. Especially, publishing, and selling their electronic books online.
We all have witnessed what the big publishing firms do with huge offices of writers, editors, administrative staff, followed by wide printing presses and then distribution centers for getting their books revealed to bookstores all over the country, thereby hoping it to be read by every customer. But now you can easily do all this by yourself by using your computer and the internet. Due to the deficiency of marketing support from the big publishing firm, many of us are discovering that publishing your book by yourself is a much better and profitable option. There are some major differences between this author-publishing and the conventional publishing process. In the former one, readers don’t have to deal with the printed books, thereby eradicating the expenditure and struggle of actually creating, storing, and delivering the book written by them. Everything is going to be digitized as the reader will be able to read these self-published e-books on platforms like Amazon's Kindle or another tablet or mobile phone, or even on a pc.
So first let's take a look at what exactly e-books are and then discuss how you can make money efficiently through the selling of your ebooks online by self-marketing it.
What do you understand about Ebooks?
Ebook is an abbreviated version of electronic books. These are the special types of books available in the format of getting delivered or downloaded online. You can either write these ebooks by yourself, or hire writers, or utilize content from a public sphere, or can create your electronic books from various sources by covering any subject. Traveling guides, manuals stating how-to-use themes, mysteries, romance and technical fiction, self-love, entrepreneurship, technology, religion, etc., etc., just writing about any subject is even game as far as there is a market full of buyers ready to buy your content.
Also, you don’t have to depend on an editor or publisher for telling you whether your book is eligible for being published or not or on any bookstore to put your book on its shelves. You are in a complete self in-charge of the entire process. From marketing to selling everything is managed by you, which assures no share of the profit earned. Self-published writers have had huge success in the last few years.
Methods of making money online by selling e-books:
Keep in your mind that Amazon.com is the most customary way that most people choose for selling their ebooks online. So you can either choose Amazon.com or your website for directly selling your ebook. More are listed below.
Kindle Unlimited and Amazon Prime Borrows:
If your eBook is registered in the KDP Select program of Amazon, then members of Amazon Prime and Kindle Unlimited members can read your ebook for free. Even though the customer does not pay for reading your ebook, Amazon will still pay you on the basis of the number of pages being read by the members of your book. Most authors get around one to two dollars every time a customer reads their book and in this way, a big amount of money can be earned if your eBook becomes popular on Amazon.
When you give away your book for free, you are converting desultory people into probabilities who know you, relish you, and trust you. You can then easily convert those readers into your lifelong fans, mail subscribers, and paying customers. Most businesses are willing to pay a handsome amount for generating leads, but you can do it for free by simply giving away your electronic book.
Free Marketing and Exposure:
Once your book is published and available online, then there are thousands of opportunities to grow its sale. There are various websites available for promoting your free book. It's also easy to get customers, bloggers, and influencers to talk about your book and share their reviews if it’s free.
Building your email list and increasing social followers:
Inside your ebook, you can ask readers to sign with their email ids for building your email list. You can also ask them to follow you on social media, this will help you increase your followers on social platforms. If you get a thousand people to download your book for free, then you would get at least a thousand new email subscribers and fan followers.
Selling your products and services:
If someone invests the time in reading your entire book, this likely concludes that they are willing to learn even more from you. In such a situation the back of your book is the perfect place to acknowledge readers about any other books, products, or services you sell. Numerous non-fiction authors earn more money from selling products and services to readers than they do from the aristocracy.
Promote associated products or offers:
If you do not have your products or services for selling, then you can sign up as an associated member and get paid when your fans buy the products or services from your affiliated firms. For the convenience of the reader, you can directly add affiliate links inside your book. You can also create a downloadable PDF or list of resources on your website that readers can use for finding great products you recommend.
Get tons of book reviews:
With a free book, you can efficiently get more readers, which can lead you to get lots of reviews for your book and this is the main reason why several authors make their books free for some limited course of time. After receiving some great exposure and book reviews, they alter the price of the book and gain benefit from all the great spoken-word and social proof.
Get Amazon for promoting your book:
Amazon introduces popular books to readers. So if you sell your book for free, then there are high chances of increment in the number of downloads and reads than an average book in your market and if so happens then you will get plenty of extra promotion and downloads from Amazon at no extra cost.
Quick and easy search engine rankings:
Getting your website to rank 1 in Google in this ever-growing competitive world is tough, but it’s incredibly easy for Amazon to get ranked 1 in Google. You can obtain a page of your book on Amazon ranked very highly in Google, even for competitive search terms, if you have a book that is loved by the readers.
Attract lifelong fans:
Longer running business success requires indelible relationships. By offering your book for free, you will engage more readers. If your work makes a high impact, then most of those readers will convert into lifelong fans and these fans can support you in the future sales of the book, in buying your other products and services or affiliated products, support you on different social grounds, and many other ways.
So ultimately never underestimate the power of lifelong fans. Explore and practice above tips for selling books online.
Latest Government Jobs
- BEML LIMITED Junior Executive Recruitment 2022
- Indo Danish Tool Room CML,Moulding,CG,Milling,Planning Helper,Press,SG Recruitment 2022
- Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) Conservator of Forests,Deputy Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2022
- Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Dean,Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute Of Technology Mandi Technical Officer,Sports Officer,Junior Technical Superintendent,Junior Superintendent,Junior Engineer,Junior Laboratory Assistant,Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Professor,Associate Professor,Additional Professor,Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Goa Shipyard Limited Consultant Recruitment 2022
- HSCC Limited Engineering Professionals Recruitment 2022
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Legal Assistant Recruitment 2022
- BALMER LAWRIE AND COMPANY LIMITED Chief Manager,Operations,Marketing,Deputy Manager,Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Research Scientist,Senior Research Fellow,Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- State Bank Of India Junior Associates Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER) Technical Assistant,Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER) Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Indian Statistical Institute Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited Director Recruitment 2022
- BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED Investigator,Supervisors,System Analyst,Senior Domain Expert,Junior Domain Expert,Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS,Subject Matter ExpertSME,Professional Recruitment 2022
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Junior Manager,Executive,Executive Manager Recruitment 2022
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Technical Officer,Admin,Purchase,Finance Recruitment 2022
- IDFC First Bank Business Finance Analyst,Retail Banking Recruitment 2022
- Bhartiya Bal Vikas Nigam Clerk,Accountant,Audit Officer,Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Eastern Railway Nurse,Lab Assistant,Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Madras High Court Copyist Attender,Office Assistant,Sanitary worker,Gardener,Watchman,Night watchman,Waterman & Waterwomen,Masalchi,Sweeper,Scavenger Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat stenographer Recruitment 2022
- Indian Overseas Bank Senior Economist Recruitment 2022
- Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre Junior Assistant,Scientific Assistant,Store Keeper Recruitment 2022
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Scientific Officer,Technical Officer,stenographer,clerk,Driver,Security Guard,Canteeen Attendent,Work Assistant,Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Scientific Officer,Placement Officer,Medical Officer,Technical Officer,Nurse,Technician,Junior Hindi Translator,Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2022
- India Meteorological Department Scientist Recruitment 2022
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Executive Director Recruitment 2022
- State Bank Of India Manager Recruitment 2022
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. Merchant Banker,Research Analysts,System Officer,Secretarial Officer – Dealer,Secretarial Officer – Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Punjab National Bank Manager Security Recruitment 2022
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment of Officers in Grade B Recruitment 2022
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Manufacturing Expert Recruitment 2022
- Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute(IPIRTI) Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2022
- The National Institute of Biologicals Junior Hindi Translator,Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-KLE Krishi Vigyan Kendra Senior Scientist & Head Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable,Lady Constable Recruitment 2022
- UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited Team Lead,Team Member Recruitment 2022
- J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology Technician,Clerk,Store Keeper,Jr. Stenographer,Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Directorate of Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Director Recruitment 2022
- TAMIL NADU SLUM CLEARANCE BOARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cattle Assistant,Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2022
- Government Of TamilNadu Driver Recruitment 2022
- BRAITHWAITE & CO.LTD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
- HOOGHLY COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED Accountant Recruitment 2022
May 6, 2021
5 Ways The INSTAGRAM Will Help You Get More Business in 2021 - Read Now
Instagram sees 1 billion active users which is a huge number. Thus, many companies and businesses are joining Instagram to promote their business.
May 8, 2021
How to write a blog in your own words?
A blog is a precise method to publish stories, articles, and insights about your business. Blogging is a great way to upswing the traffic, conversion rates, and credibility of the...
May 8, 2021
What is a blog post?
A blog post is not just a piece of text as you can add images, videos, and many other media to decorate your blog posts. A good-looking featured image will grab the attention of th...
May 8, 2021
Best Ways to Keep Yourself Connected with Your Coworkers When You Are Working from Home
We all are acquainted with working from home, and we’re here to discuss innovative tips and strategies to keep corporate structure alive. However, this is not suitable for the same...
Leave a Reply here