Citi Bank Recruitment 2022
0 job found
Citi Bank recruitment offers so many job vacancies in the positions as Clerks PO specialists, Managers, and SO vacancies as well. All the Eligible and interested candidates of 2021 can look up to it on their official website. Citi Bank is always looking for dedicated talents who are interested in serving and working with the Bank. All the Recruitment details are given on the official website of CitiBank. Both Freshers and experienced candidates can sit for interviews and exams. Citi Bank recruitment is such a good opportunity for those seeking jobs in the Banking sector. It provides the best salary in the market to both freshers and experienced candidates.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the educational qualification required to apply for the Citi Bank job Openings 2021?
The candidate has to maintain a consistent marking of 60% after 10th throughout their career. There must be no backlogs while applying for the exams. Students having graduation or post-graduation must have done it from a recognized university and passed in the years 2020, 2019, and 2018 can sit for the job vacancies of 2021. The degrees include BA, B COM, B TECH, BED, BSC, M. TECH, etc.
What are some of the Fresher Job openings in the City Bank Recruitment 2021?
There are several job vacancies for freshers wanting jobs. Candidates can apply for posts like Bank PO, Bank Teller, Specialist officers, Marketing Executive, Field Officers, Accountants, Customer Care Executives, etc.
What are the selection rounds for the Citi Bank's Fresher's Vacancies 2021?
The candidate must keep himself prepared to clear both the prelims and mains exams. Check out the recent syllabus pattern before starting the preparation. There are 3 steps to getting the Citi Bank job vacancy:
- Prelim exam
- If the candidate qualifies for the prelims, he can sit for the Mains exams
- Interview Round
What are the documents required for applying for the job vacancy?
Some of the documents are:
- SSC mark sheet
- Either the DIPLOMA or HSC Marksheet
- Graduation or Post graduation mark sheets of each year
- Photograph of the candidate
- Identity Proof like Passport, Driver's license, Voting card, etc
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam?
- The candidate must score a minimum of 60% without any backlogs
- He should be passed from a Recognized University
- The minimum age for applying is 21 years.
- The maximum age for applying is 28 years.
What is the way to apply for the exam?
One must know how to apply for the Citi Bank's Job Vacancy examinations. He/She can visit the Official website of Citi Bank and follow the steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of CitiBank.
- Go to the career page to check out the job vacancies along with the desired posts.
- Choose the job best suited to your qualification and experience.
- Click on the job to proceed further and apply.
- Fill in all the desired information.
- Pay the exam fees and get yourself registered.