Top 10 best careers in India
May 8, 2021
Table of Contents
Careers should be chosen as per the interest. But if we look for the best of careers available in India, then certain profiles always took the lead over any other career choices in India. The top 10 of them includes:
Doctors are known to be the most respectful person after the god. A career chosen in the medical field is one of the best careers to be chosen in India, not only in terms of money but also in terms of gratitude and a very respectful job. A five-year MBBS degree is a must for pursuing a career in this field. India is a country with a huge population and with these comes a lot of health problems. The need for doctors for the country is a must. Thus, it is one of the best careers to pursue in India.
Civil Service Officers
Civil Service Officers jobs are the most reputed jobs of all time. They are the most designated jobs of the country where all the fame, income, status, profile came together. A person must clear India's toughest exam IAS Exam, to get the most prominent jobs of all time, in India. There are many designations offered in this job profile and one can be allocated to any place and any location throughout the country. A decent amount of salary is offered along with a lot of perks, in this job.
This is one of those jobs in which even the freshers will a very good amount of money. If you are a fresher and into software engineering jobs, then there might be chances you are easily earning in lacs from the beginning itself. This profile's graph goes up only. This career choice gives an option to travel across the world, too. It not only offers a decent salary but also a decent lifestyle. IT jobs are more fun than any other jobs in the country.
Professors are those people of the country, who are treated respectfully as well as honorably. Professors are those people who are respected because of their job profile in India. They have a gratitude career that has both lives as well as money. The average range of any professor is in lacs and they can go to crores with their experiences and degrees. It is one of the finest degree jobs in India when it comes to choosing a career.
These are the people who help the commoners to solve their mess in terms of financial matters. No matter if the issue is related to salary or related to taxes, it is always the chartered accountants who will be there for you always. This is one of the most demanding careers of all time in India. A CA can earn from pennies to almost crores, depending upon their job profiles.
Everyone needs a writer at some point in time. Being a writer means being in demand throughout the year, though it is for a magazine or any event or anything. Writers have a good career in India if they go at a certain pace and in a certain direction. They can earn from hundreds to thousands to lacs per write up if they maintain a certain quality. This is one of the great careers in India, to be work on.
With the business going online and the world living on the internet, choosing a career as a digital marketer could be called a long term vision. A single digital marketer could take as many projects as he/she is available and can easily earn good working from home. Digital marketers usually don't need to go out of home, to work but they can sit in their room and work easily.
Being a pilot is one of the greatest achievements in life. Not only you can earn lavish pay but you also get a chance to avail themselves all the royal facilities provided by the airport authority and the government officials to the pilots. They earn in lakhs on an average and sometimes in crores. Not only this but being a pilot is one of the best careers because one can be able to fly in the sky. Who does more want!!
They are the people who have an MBA degree mostly in their pockets. They earn in lacs on average. Hotel managers are those people who manage and take care of all the in and out of any hotel and all the general tasks are dependent upon them. These are the people who stay royal and earns royal. They have a great salary as compared to other professionals in India.
These are those people who have the world's most rich clients on their side. They provide advice on the investments to be done by their clients, to get the highest possible returns of their money. Their pay scale could range from 10 lac to 50 lac per annum if placed wisely. All one needs to become an investment banker is great calculation power and a long term vision of numbers.
Though there are a lot of career options available in India, which not only pays well but also offers a lot of perks and benefits. The above mentioned are the top 10 career choices available in India. They just need the right degree and a good choice of preparation. Once, the degree is completed, one can easily start preparing for these careers or apply for the same.
If one doesn't have an interest in any of these career choices, then there are other doors open for pursuing other careers in India and one can do, what his/her heart ask them to chase for. The right career build from the right skill set and right amount of interest. If you are interested in arts, pursue degree in arts and if in maths, pursue it in maths. Do listen to your heart and go ahead.
Latest Government Jobs
- BEML LIMITED Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- Indo Danish Tool Room CML,Moulding,CG,Milling,Planning Helper,Press,SG Recruitment 2021
- Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education (ICFRE) Conservator of Forests,Deputy Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2021
- Shri Vishwakarma Skill University Dean,Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute Of Technology Mandi Technical Officer,Sports Officer,Junior Technical Superintendent,Junior Superintendent,Junior Engineer,Junior Laboratory Assistant,Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Professor,Associate Professor,Additional Professor,Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Goa Shipyard Limited Consultant Recruitment 2021
- HSCC Limited Engineering Professionals Recruitment 2021
- Shipping Corporation of India Ltd Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BALMER LAWRIE AND COMPANY LIMITED Chief Manager,Operations,Marketing,Deputy Manager,Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Space Applications Centre (NESAC) Research Scientist,Senior Research Fellow,Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ICAR-National Bureau of Agricultural Insect Resources Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- State Bank Of India Junior Associates Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER) Technical Assistant,Junior Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research(IISER) Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited Director Recruitment 2021
- BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED Investigator,Supervisors,System Analyst,Senior Domain Expert,Junior Domain Expert,Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS,Subject Matter ExpertSME,Professional Recruitment 2021
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) Junior Manager,Executive,Executive Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Technical Officer,Admin,Purchase,Finance Recruitment 2021
- IDFC First Bank Business Finance Analyst,Retail Banking Recruitment 2021
- Bhartiya Bal Vikas Nigam Clerk,Accountant,Audit Officer,Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Eastern Railway Nurse,Lab Assistant,Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Copyist Attender,Office Assistant,Sanitary worker,Gardener,Watchman,Night watchman,Waterman & Waterwomen,Masalchi,Sweeper,Scavenger Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Gujarat stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Overseas Bank Senior Economist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre Junior Assistant,Scientific Assistant,Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi Center for Atomic Research Scientific Officer,Technical Officer,stenographer,clerk,Driver,Security Guard,Canteeen Attendent,Work Assistant,Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal Scientific Officer,Placement Officer,Medical Officer,Technical Officer,Nurse,Technician,Junior Hindi Translator,Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Teacher Recruitment 2021
- India Meteorological Department Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority Executive Director Recruitment 2021
- State Bank Of India Manager Recruitment 2021
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Ltd. Merchant Banker,Research Analysts,System Officer,Secretarial Officer – Dealer,Secretarial Officer – Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Punjab National Bank Manager Security Recruitment 2021
- Reserve Bank of India Recruitment of Officers in Grade B Recruitment 2021
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute Manufacturing Expert Recruitment 2021
- Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute(IPIRTI) Junior Project Fellow (JPF) Recruitment 2021
- The National Institute of Biologicals Junior Hindi Translator,Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICAR-KLE Krishi Vigyan Kendra Senior Scientist & Head Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board Constable,Lady Constable Recruitment 2021
- UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited Team Lead,Team Member Recruitment 2021
- J. C. Bose University of Science and Technology Technician,Clerk,Store Keeper,Jr. Stenographer,Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Director Recruitment 2021
- TAMIL NADU SLUM CLEARANCE BOARD Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICAR-Central Institute for Research on Cattle Assistant,Junior Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Government Of TamilNadu Driver Recruitment 2021
- BRAITHWAITE & CO.LTD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- HOOGHLY COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED Accountant Recruitment 2021
May 8, 2021
How to start a banking job after graduation?
Banking jobs are said to be one of the most relaxing as well as the most prestigious jobs in India.
May 8, 2021
What is a blog post?
A blog post is not just a piece of text as you can add images, videos, and many other media to decorate your blog posts. A good-looking featured image will grab the attention of th...
May 6, 2021
5 Ways The INSTAGRAM Will Help You Get More Business in 2021 - Read Now
Instagram sees 1 billion active users which is a huge number. Thus, many companies and businesses are joining Instagram to promote their business.
May 8, 2021
How to make money by selling Ebooks online - 10 best practices are listed below
Ebook is an abbreviated version of electronic books. These are the special types of books available in the format of getting delivered or downloaded online. You can either write th...
Leave a Reply here